Thursday, May 25, 2006

T-shirt Contest

Hello All,

We had several entries for the Let's Talk T-shirt contest. You all came up with some great, creative ideas. I am going to send copies of the designs to Jenn and SRG tonight and hopefully we can narrow the group down and announce a winner sometime tomorrow.

If you have any last minute entries, please send them to me via e-mail. girlscout35@hotmail.com

PS. Let's Get Lost will have a recap of the AWESOME season finale a little later today! Be sure to check it out. www.letsgetlost2.blogspot.com

PPS. I have re-designed the Grey's Anatomy blog. Take a peek! The Grey's blog will be poppin' soon with trivia, contests, links and insider information on the upcoming season. I will also be watching season 1 on DVD and recapping. Stay tuned! www.theanatomy.blogspot.com

1 comment:

LETA MANCARE said...

Going through divorce with the partner you love is like been in hell, my husband filed for a divorce without giving me reasons. I was totally down for I had no idea of what was happening and I tried to confront him to know what led to such action but he didn't give me listening ears.. I tried getting to know what happened through his family members but that didn't work either and this time was going mad about everything till I searched for help online and I came across Lord Zakuza contact number +1 (740) 573 9483 and I messaged him to let him know what I was going through and Lord Zakuza encouraged and promised to help me with his powerful spell and within 48 hours after contacting Lord Zakuza and followed all his instructions, my attorney called me to get me informed that the divorce case has been cancelled and after 30 minutes, I got a call from my husband pleading and begging for forgiveness and right now we are back together with so much love and care.