Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Speaking of baby...

I have made it known that Let's Talk is not the place for media/paparazzi photos unrelated to Alias and the discussion of celebrity's private lives. I do not intend for this site to be used to exploit or draw unwanted attention to JG and her family, but I just had to post this photo. Our first little glimpse of Baby Violet. I just couldn't help myself. Both mother and daughter are darling!


HMM Factor: Now that I have seen the spoiler pics at Alias-Media, I am beginning to wonder if this is Baby Vi at all, but perhaps Baby Bristow-Vaughn. Any thoughts?

OKay- confirmed a la Access Hollywood that it is a pic of Baby Vi Affleck.

Thanks to Dlisted.com for the photo.

3 comments:

SRM said...

oh that is so precious! I'm with you ladies that I don't want to pry into JG's personal privacy, but I have to admit I've been wanting to see a picture of baby Violet. :)

Girlscout said...

I am on the boat. I am all for celebrity privacy, especially when it comes to protecting their children, but Jen doesn't seem to be made about the pciture or trying to cover Vi. I would not post a photo like that. So, I thought I would post this one. If anyone is offended, I will surely take the post down, but I think it's in good taste and I think I am okay with my disclaimer!

bristow_24 said...

Theres nothing we can do to protect Jen, as sad as it is - getting chased by photographers comes with her work.
This picture is absolutely beautiful. Both me and my wife agree, Jen looks amazing with child :)