Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Launch

Hi All,

As you might remember, I am in the midst of constructing a new blog. Yes, I know, I have plenty of blogs as it is, but this blog is bursting with promise. Starting the last week in August (when dear Blogger Desi will be in Seattle) Blogalicious (my roomie Amanda) and I will be launching Primetime Princesses, a blog dedicated to some of your favorite primetime comedy, drama and reality programs. It will be a huge undertaking, but Blogalish and I are ready. Are you?

Currently, we are looking for viewers who are interested in contributing to the new blog with recaps, characters summaries, opinion pieces and more. Are you looking forward to the return of your favorite show (other than Alias that is) or are you excited about the promos you've seen for new shows?

If you are interested, shoot me an e-mail with a list of your favorite all time shows (on the air, or off the air) and a list of the shows you are looking forward to. Also, write up a brief episode recap for any one of your favorite shows (Alias included). We want fun, energetic people looking to be part of something new and different. If you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

I look forward to hearing from all of you and keep an eye out for the exact launch date for Primetime Princesses!

2 comments:

SKlaft said...

Fun and energetic?!

Rats! That leaves me out.

;)

-R.

bristow_24 said...

I have sent in a submission. It was somewhat rushed, and spell-check was not working.
Let me know what you think. I reviewed Buffy's musical episode, "Once more, with feeling". Not sure if I came off as fun or energetic... but I am :)