Friday, June 09, 2006

More where that came from...

YAHOO, more more more. Enjoy!
http://www.armoredpenguin.com/crossword/Data/2006.06/32000.0.html

Update:

I will be in Let's Talk overload this weekend. I will be finishing the book, finishing up the last of the CD's and finalizing the T-shirt contest! Next week will be a busy week around here, so stay tuned!!

Have a good one!!


PS. Des and Sara- I might stop by for a dip in the kiddie pool and a climb on the jungle gym. You think Jack, Asher, Daniel and Tori will mind?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok GS, you could at least publish a little book of Alias Crosswords! maybe ABC or Buena Vista would put them in with the season 5 dvd set! go GS!

Girlscout said...

Wouldn't that be fun! I am going to work on a mega crossword this weekend, that is if I can get 2000 words worth of writing done on my novel. I have to start setting goals!!

Desiree said...

Bring it on GS! Maybe we will bring some fun to you this summer. I am originally from Victoria BC and I am hoping to take the kids to see my family. Maybe a daytrip detour should be in the works. Do you think I would have to twist Sara's arm too hard to get her to come with me:)?