Tuesday, April 18, 2006

T's for Tomorrow

This last Christmas my sister discovered Zazzle. Zazzle is an online company where you can design and create your own appeal- T-shirts, sweat shirts with graphics and logos, etc. Over the last few months my sister and several friends have created Alias-wear. Some graphics and pictures are restricted by the site for copyright reasons, but for the most part, you can create anything you want. My sister created a T-shirt for me; the front says "Vaughn Lives" with my codename (Girlscout) on the back. My friend Laura created a tank top with "I Heart Sark" written across the chest. Check out zazzle.com and purchase an already designed T or create your own. Here is the link- in the right hand column, just search "Alias." Have fun, I'll be wearing my "Vaughn Lives" tomorrow!

http://www.zazzle.com/products/apparel.asp

Heads up www.cafepress.com has some amazing Alias T-shirts. Check it out! I am all over the "Joey's Pizza" T-shirt!

7 comments:

Iceberg said...

HA! I need the t-shirt with the crossed-out "SPOILERS" to watch with you! ;-)

lhaaheim said...

Oh no what have you done! Now I have shirts to buy!!! There's too many to choose from! They are all so funny! What to do! What to do!

I think I'm getting a little too obessed with the show, I should probably lay off Alias for the rest of today.
*Liz ponders for a bit*

SCREW IT! I'm buying them anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kiki said...

HAhaha, funny iceberg! Make sure to wear your "I heart Sark." HAHAHA

Liz, I am totally getting the Joey's Pizza one.

srg-alias said...

That's AWESOME, love the Joey's Pizza idea!! :)

lhaaheim said...

I know the Joeys Pizza one is great! I'm getting it too! I also want the Super Swank one and the Vaughn Lives shirt. Plus I also love Sark so I don't know what I'm gonna do. That's probably too many but I don't care I'm going to get them anyway!!!!!

lhaaheim said...

Oh I need to make a I heart Marshall shirt! I don't think they have one, so I'm gonnna need that one too! Does anyone think I'm insane? I'm starting to worry about myself.

lhaaheim said...

Cafepress has a dark shirt with white writing that says: "Don't frost the pie" I just love that one too!