Tuesday, April 18, 2006

T's for Tomorrow

This last Christmas my sister discovered Zazzle. Zazzle is an online company where you can design and create your own appeal- T-shirts, sweat shirts with graphics and logos, etc. Over the last few months my sister and several friends have created Alias-wear. Some graphics and pictures are restricted by the site for copyright reasons, but for the most part, you can create anything you want. My sister created a T-shirt for me; the front says "Vaughn Lives" with my codename (Girlscout) on the back. My friend Laura created a tank top with "I Heart Sark" written across the chest. Check out zazzle.com and purchase an already designed T or create your own. Here is the link- in the right hand column, just search "Alias." Have fun, I'll be wearing my "Vaughn Lives" tomorrow!

http://www.zazzle.com/products/apparel.asp

Heads up www.cafepress.com has some amazing Alias T-shirts. Check it out! I am all over the "Joey's Pizza" T-shirt!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HA! I need the t-shirt with the crossed-out "SPOILERS" to watch with you! ;-)

Girlscout said...

HAhaha, funny iceberg! Make sure to wear your "I heart Sark." HAHAHA

Liz, I am totally getting the Joey's Pizza one.

SRM said...

That's AWESOME, love the Joey's Pizza idea!! :)