Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Say Cheese Please

As you may have noticed, the blog as been rather quiet as of late. I have been sifting through old notes and watching old episodes to conjure up enough information to hold us over until the show returns, but to be honest, I am finding it all hmm… boring. Until this morning that is. I had a fabulous idea! It requires some work on your part, but I think it could be very enjoyable for the remainder of the hiatus.

Here we go…

I would like you to head over to www.alias-media.com and cruise their episode picture gallery. They have screen stills for each episode, for each season. Just peruse the photos and check out the stills from your favorite episodes. Then pick a picture and send it to me via e-mail girlscout35@hotmail.com. I will select 2 or 3 pictures and write an entire article on the picture. I will either write about the episode from which the picture derives or I will make something up. Or you are welcome to write on the picture yourself!! Then, of course, send it my way via e-mail and I post it!

I think it will be fun for you and me! I would love to see pics of your fav eppies or fav moments. I will do this every couple of days, so you are welcome to send more than one photo. Any comments? Any questions? Okay, let the photo mail begin!!

3 comments:

SRM said...

fun idea GS, I'll see what I can find! :)

Anonymous said...

Not sure if I"m on to something. I watched episode 4.4 "ice" the other day where Nadia shows Sloane and Jack a picture of Irina holding a baby. Sloane says he doesn't know who it is, Jack says that Irina told him it was her niece and that he proposed to her the next day. I can't help but wonder if there is another sister in the picture. It then reminded me of one of the first Season 5 episodes where DeSantis returns to P5 and they ask where the "girl" is, and he tells them Renee is working with the CIA and is using the name Renee Rienne. I could be totally off.. but wondered if there was a connection

SRM said...

yeah it's definitely a good question as to who the baby really was in that picture.