Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Got Tape?

Hello All,

We 30 days from the return of Alias and my e-mail has been bombarded with requests for tapes of season 5 episodes 1-9. I have each episode on tape, but they are fairly poor quality and I am unable to make copies. If you have season 5 episodes on tape and are able to make copies, please contact me. I have a few bloggers that would like to catch up on the season 5 before the return. If you would like a copy, please contact me as well and I can hook you up with someone.

Stay tuned for today's post...

6 comments:

SRM said...

hm, wish I could help guys, unfortunately I have no way to make copies of my recorded VHS tapes either. Hope someone out there can so you guys can catch up. :-\

ry said...

Jenn-
I haven't done TiVo to VHS before, but we have done TiVo to DVD (we have our laptop and Tivo linked on our wireless network). I did a quick search on Tivo and it looks like you can do it, but I'm not sure how complicated it is...
http://customersupport.tivo.com/knowbase/root/public/tv1533.htm?

-ry

ry said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ry said...

bamaaliasfan-
Actually Episode 9 is the only one I was able to TiVo. I can burn a copy to DVD for you if you like.
-ry

ry said...

Jenn/bamaaliasfan--

Any luck on the tapes?

:) ry

Admin said...

Thanks a lot for writing