How about Weiss’ big action sequence last night? The man moves like a fox!
Agent Eric Weiss has been Vaughn’s best friend and APO’s go-to wise guy for nearly 5 seasons. He’s been a loyal friend (to JJ, since kindergarten) and patriot, fabulous drinking companion and overall teddy bear and now he will depart Base Camp for new digs, the White House. From his days of verbally harassing Haladki, to midnight bowling with Sydney’s Argentinean spy-sis, Weiss has been everyone’s big brother. He made us laugh. He made every hardcore issue or situation a fun and human. He represented the best in people, and was the type of friend anyone (even JJ) would be glad to have fighting on their side.
Here are several other reasons why we’ll miss Weiss:
1. He was Vaughn’s voice of reason and official nickname giver- “Balls of Steel,” need I say more?
2. He was our conduit to Vaughn. (“You ever see Vaughn and ask, “hey, where’s Weiss?”)
3. He gave Sydney Alice in Wonderland. How sweet is that?
4. He just wanted a girlfriend to say “Here, have a drawer.”
5. Two words: Bowling and hotdogs!
6. His one-liners- “Don’t poop where you sleep.”
7. Don’t mess with Weiss on Ice.
8. His magic tricks.
9. He could get whatever was needed (satellite surveillance, phone traces, weapons, maps, inside FBI info.) in as little time as possible and no one ever suspected him.
10. He always answered his cell.
11. He doesn't speak science either.
12. He took it in the jugular and lived to tell the story.
Over and out Retriever. We’ll miss you!