Monday, June 19, 2006

Music Mayhem

Um, I hate to toot my own horn, but how absolutely cool is it to open this page and hear AC/DC "Back in Black?" Come on! That is pretty frickin' sweet! I will be changing up the music weekly, so keep in ear out for your favorite Alias tunes. Thanks to Unveiled Doppleganger (aka Dark Alias) for his help with the tech stuff.

Speaking of Alias tunes- I got some bad news and some good news about our Alias soundtracks. Bad news: Some of the packages were "Return to sender." Why? Not sure. I went into the post office and purchased all the postage and everything. Good news: I have one last batch to make and then I will send all of them- at once. I went into a Mailbox Express store this weekend- a store that specializes in mass-mailings and all your postage needs. I worked out postage and packaging for a great price with the very cute guy behind the counter! Bonus! So, no worries- the music is on it's way.

I suppose I didn't realize what a huge undertaking it would be to burn that many CD's. Alas, I felt it was appropriate to share the music and the love- so it was worth all the hassle.

Update: I will be watching the second disc of season 3 tonight. Can't wait!! Also- I have started the book! Now I am reading over time to catch up. Expect some discussion questions and a second half review from Jenn in the next few days.

PS. Uncle 111 has updated Omega 17 with season 2 transcripts. Check it out...
http://groups.google.com/group/alias-omega17

7 comments:

uncle111 said...

GS,
I know it was a lot of work, but thanks for doing the CD'a. I know we're all going to love them.

Girlscout said...

You are!! My sister and I were rocking out to them the other day. I just finished making a list of the songs and the scenes they appear in to send along with them.

RUDY said...

Prequnta: (Question:) Are you planning on doing more CDs? I didn't get my request in before the deadline.

Girlscout said...

As soon as I can get finished with this first group- then I might take a few more names. Maybe I will put a limit on it. Like maybe 10 more or something. I will put ya on the list Rudy, you're a loyal blogger!

RUDY said...

Thanks! I appreciate it, and excited.

Sarafu said...

LOVE THE BACKGROUND MUSIC!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for doing the CDs! I can't wait to receive mine and I've been checking daily to see when you were going to mail them out. I'm going on vacation on Friday and I'm bummed that I won't be able to use them when I'm away, but that's ok. I'll just have to upload them when I get them for my next trip! You are AWESOME!