My stomach aches with anticipation. The anxiety is killing me. The promos make me sweat and even the idea of sitting down and actually watching the 2 hour return gives me goose bumps. We are almost there. TWO DAYS- 2, dos dias! I am overwhelmed.
SO, here is the SOP for Wednesday:
All of you east coasters who will have the pleasure of viewing the return 3 hours before me- ya'll better keep your little mouths zipped for us west coasters. My episode recap article will more than likely be posted at 11pm PST- as soon as I get home from the view party and have time to process.
I will be blogging as I watch- as to make sure I catch as much information as possible. If I scratch notes during the show it's a bit hard for me to read what I wrote. Hehehe.
On Thursday morning, I imagine the blog will be in full swing, with tons of hits and tons of posters. Everyone remember to keep an open mind and respect all bloggers! I am sure you will! Between episodes I will write several articles pertaining to what questions have been answered by the episode and what we can possibly expect from the next episode. I am all ears and eyes for any ideas and comments. You got questions? Ask away!
Aside, here is our mega list of questions we want answered. Some I know will be answered for sure (as I have watched every sneak peek promo, every clip, read every spoiler and even called on a few contacts for info.). This is a long list and if you would like to add any...please comment here or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1.Who is the chosen one? (Syd, Irina, Baby-Bristow Vaughn)
2. Who the heck raised Syd? Who is this nanny?
3. Who is dead who is actually alive (basing that off the title “I see dead people”)?
4. Is anyone related to Rambaldi? Why is he so connected to this one family, if there is no blood line?
5. Nadia, the doctor and Elena/Bill Vaughn knowing she was the passenger, how did that play out?
6. Bill Vaughn? Alive, dead, what has he been up to?
7. Who is running P5?
8. What is Jack's endgame? I think he may have one too.
9. Will Syd leave the CIA?
10. Will Vaughn leave the CIA?
11. What happened to A.G. Doren/Evil Francie? Will Syd or Will kill her?
12. The 12 CIA officers that Irina killed, did she really kill them? Are they still alive? Are they running P5?
13. Has Irina seen Mt. Subasio?
14. What happened to Olivia Reed?
15. What is “Horizon”?
16. More about Rambaldi’s family and childhood history? Not only who he is but what made him who he is.
17. I would like more info on the numbers 47, 30 and 12. They keep coming up for various reasons.
18. Jacquelyn? I think there might be more to this story.
19. Will Weiss and Nadia get back together when she wakes up?
20. What is Carrie doing?
21. Where is Rachel’s storyline going, their must be something we are missing?Where has Chase been and why does she only show up in crucial times when she needs power?
22. Chase and Dixon, are they still dating?
23. Judy Barnett? Where did she go?
24. How did Gordon Dean get into APO? Did he have help? Who helped him?
25. What does Ivan Curtis know that Syd will not believe?
26. What is Kelly Peyton’s end game? Does she have goals or is she just a pawn trying to work her way up the terrorist ladder?
27. Why did they kill Vaughn? What were they afraid he knew or was about to find out? Did they make a mistake by “killing” him?
28. Who knew Vaughn was alive!?!
29. Where have Devlin and Kendall been?
30. What is Irina’s endgame?
31. What is Sloane’s hidden agenda?
32. Where is Katya? Who is she working for?
33. Who dies?
34. If Ana is back, how did she escape CIA custody from season 4?
35. What happened to McKenas Cole?
36. What happened to Olivia Reed?
37. What does Jack know about Grace? Who was Grace married to?
38. Where are Vaughn and Weiss and what are they doing?
39. Who is Renee and what have she and Vaughn been investigating about P5?