Monday, December 12, 2005

Bloggy Appreciation: Writing with Soul

THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!

I have decided to declare January 2, 2006 the First Annual Let's Talk Alias Bloggy Appreciation Day. As a thank you for all your blogging support over the last 3 months, I would like to encourage you to send in an article to be posted on the blog. Have any theories or ideas bumping around in your brain? Do you have some insight, some information new or old that you would like to share? Write up an article and turn it in! You can send your entries to my e-mail address (girlscout35@hotmail.com), I will read through the entries and post 2 or more winners on January 2nd. *I want something with soul, so write something with lots of soul*

As much as this blog is a place to learn and read and discuss all that is Alias, it is also a place that encourages opinions, ideas and writing! Thank you all for your growing support, your comments and ideas. Let's continue to share as our fav show finishes its final season!!

Shameless plug alert: Pass the word on, tell others about Let's Talk Alias and contact me with any and all content ideas! Thanks again! Cheers, Girlscout aka HelloSark aka Kendrah

1 comment:

SKlaft said...

Personally, I may just shut down after the finale. It's a little like knowing that a loved one is going to die and there is nothing anyone can do about it. I may need a little recovery time. After hearing of the cancelation, I was not inclined to post here or on the ABC boards for a while because it stung a little too much.

Of course, if there are a lot of really good themes left over, and a lot of explanations needed, I may be "moved in my spirit" and be unable to withhold. Anticipating the "big finish" is a bitter-sweet emotion. I do not want to build my expectations to a height at which it is impossible for the writers to reach, but at the same time, there has been a constant building of expectation by the incredably good stories and shows in the past. Knowing that it is all coming down to the next twelve episodes is like drinking an entire pot of coffee. I'm totally on edge!

On one hand I want to say, "Woooo Hoooo! Here it comes!"

On the other hand, I want to say, "Oh no! Not yet!"

-R.