Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Eats, Sweets, Treats and Drinks- by Jenn256

So Girlscout has inspired me to start my own blog. The site is www.jenn-girlchat.blogspot.com, and although the title may state differently, all are welcome. I have been wanting a place to swap stories, recipies, thoughts on kids and the opposite sex, get or ask for advice or just chat. It should be great fun, and I am looking forward to seeing you all over there and blogging with me. I will still be blogging with Girlscout at Singing in the Shower and joining her in her Primetime Princess blog in the fall. This new blog of mine is just a new pet project I have been thinking about and I am very exited to share with all of you, so pass on the word and I will see you all over there!

3 comments:

birdietwoshoes said...

I would like to thank GS for the awesome music on this website that SCARED THE LIVING CRAP OUT OF ME! I usually check this at work with no sound. And now I am at home where the volume was up apparantly a little too loud. So really, the fault is not yours, GS.

I will blame my husband. :)

But seriously, I think it was up so loud that it scared SpyBaby out of her nap. :)

Kiki said...

Hahaha! SpyBaby is going to love her some Alias tunes! We used to watch old season of Alias right around my friend's son's nap time. He would fall asleep to the opening credits. HAHAHA

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! » » »